Детайлна информация / Технически характеристики
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS ES 8 Outlet 700VA 230V CEE 7/7 Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers Includes: CD with software, Telephone Cable, User Manual
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protection Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Resettable circuit breaker Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- USB connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
Manageability Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions LED status display
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Safety Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Protection Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes. Surge only outlets
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Marketing Features Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Availability Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced. Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Albania, Angola, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Benin, Serbia and Montenegro, Germany, Estonia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, Guinea, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Israel, Iran, Iceland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Morocco, Macedonia, Namibia, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Romania, Rwanda, Sweden, Slovenia, Suriname, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, XF
Print Technical Specification Download
Output Output power capacity
405Watts / 700VA Max Configurable Power (Watts)
405Watts / 700VA Nominal Output Voltage
230V Output Frequency (sync to mains)
47 - 63 Hz Output Frequency (not synced)
50Hz +/- 0.1% for 50Hz nominal Topology
Standby Waveform type
Stepped approximation to a sinewave Output Connections
(4) Schuko CEE 7 (Surge Protection) (4) Schuko CEE 7 (Battery Backup) Output Voltage Tolerance
+/- 5% static and 100% load step Transfer Time
6ms typical : 10ms maximum
Input Nominal Input Voltage
230V Input frequency
50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing) Input Connections
Schuko CEE 7/7P Cord Length
1.83meters Input voltage range for main operations
180 - 266V Maximum Input Current
Batteries & Runtime Battery type
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof Typical recharge time
16hour(s) Replacement Battery
BE850G2-GR Expected Battery Life (years)
3 - 5 Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity
View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart Efficiency
View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management Interface Port(s)
USB Control panel
LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
Surge Protection and Filtering Surge energy rating
310Joules Data Line Protection
Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-11 connector), Network line - 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector) Filtering
Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
Physical Maximum Height
89MM, 8.9CM Maximum Width
224MM, 22.4CM Maximum Depth
311MM, 31.1CM Net Weight
6.93KG Shipping weight
7.84KG Shipping Height
127MM, 12.7CM Shipping Width
279MM, 27.9CM Shipping Depth
400MM, 40.0CM Color
Black Master Carton Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)
324MM Master Carton Units
2.0 Master Carton Weight
16.36 Pallet Dimensions
48inches # of Layers per Pallet
4.0 # of Units per Layer per Pallet
20.0 Pallet Weight
1400.0lbs. Units per Pallet
48.0 SCC Codes
Environmental Operating Temperature
0 - 40 °C Operating Relative Humidity
0 - 95 % Operating Elevation
0-3000meters Storage Temperature
-15 - 40 °C Storage Relative Humidity
0 - 95 % Storage Elevation
0-15000meters Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
CE Equipment protection policy
Lifetime : 100000 Euro Standard warranty
2 years repair or replace, 3 years repair or replace for European Union countries
Sustainable Offer Status RoHS
REACH: Contains SVHCs PEP
Available in Documentation tab EOLI
Available in Documentation tab }}}} Последна актуализация на цената: 2020-04-06 18:25:16